Friday, June 27, 2008

Christina Aguilera

Christina's "Fighter" song was a personal favorite of mine as I bounced back from my personal setback. Today like Christina I have stepped back into the light and found the love of my life. Whereas Christina used music throughout her life to escape the abuse, I have found writing to be therapeutic and healing. Settled in security is a wonderful place to be emotionally and relationally.
Dirrty lyrics 6 Votes
Dirrty (Featuring Redman) lyrics 3 Votes
Paul Davis is a love coach and author of Breakthrough for a Broken Heart a book telling us "How to overcome disappointments and blossom into your dreams!" He is a dating expert, life coach (relational & professional), popular worldwide keynote speaker, creative consultant, humor being, adventurer, explorer, mediator, minister, liberator and dream-maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment