Sunday, June 29, 2008

Christina Aguilera

Christina unveiled herself a bit telling Seventeen magazine: "Thank God for my first record: I was able to get my foot in the door with a [CD] that wasn't so much me but has given me the freedom to do what I want to now."
Come On Over (All I Want Is You) (Radio Edit) lyrics 3 Votes
Come On Over (all I Want Is You) (remix) lyrics 1 Vote
Married to a man who embraces her individuality, Christina is undoubtedly growing increasingly comfortable in her own skin. Christina proudly says of her husband Jordan, "He's my best friend and he's my backbone and number one supporter. ...He's a very real, down-to-earth person. When he walks into a room, his energy is so calm and peaceful, like you wouldn't even know he was there. He's a great balance for me." (Seventeen, September 2006, p. 179)

No comments:

Post a Comment