Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fergie Says The Black Eyed Peas Are Her “Family”

13 June, 2010 - Since then, the group have released three hit albums and performed a strong of sold-out world tours.

Fergie has gone on to become a solo artist and actress, but still loves working with the band because they are such good friends.

“Peas is not just about the money, it’s a family,” she explained to the British edition of OK! magazine. “We’re friends. We have a great time together and we have a great time making music.

“I’m very blessed because I have the best of both worlds – I can do a solo album, or I can do a Peas album or I can go do a movie, but they’re all different animals.”Fergie made her acting debut in musical movie Nine, opposite Nicole Kidman, Kate Hudson, Daniel Day Lewis and a host of other stars. She enjoys acting, and also loves her solo career, but has the most fun when she is working with her bandmates.

“There’s a little less pressure being with the Peas,” she explained. “I’m not the only one talking in interviews, plus it’s fun to hang with the boys.”

No comments:

Post a Comment