Monday, August 8, 2011

Katee Sackhoff's First site of "SCI"


Katee Sackhof

The Battlestar Galactica alum has revealed she grew up watching Star Trek and that Alien star Sigourney Weaver is her favorite actress of all time! She said, “I grew up watching Star Trek, because in my family we had one television and two channels,” . “So it was between Star Trek and the mating rituals of beavers. 


 Katee Sackhof

With a school teacher for a mother, you’re kind of like, ‘Dang it, please don’t make me watch another beaver special’. “So I definitely love sci-fi. The first movie I ever remember watching with my father was Alien. “Sigourney Weaver is still my favorite actress of all time. I could only hope to have the career she’s had. She’s pretty amazing.” Katee says she’s not good around crowds. “I’m not very good with crowds,” she confessed. “I went to go see Sherlock Holmes over the holiday last year, and there were so many people in there. I cracked open my beer and everyone turned, and I was like ‘Why is everyone looking at me? Oh, it’s because I snuck beer into the theater. I forgot about that’. “I like to sit there and pull out my food from home, like my veggie snacks and my Miller 64. I don’t want to be judged.”

No comments:

Post a Comment