Thursday, June 30, 2011

Megan Fox Looking Hot in Maui

Megan Fox looked characteristically hot at the Maui Film Festival this week! The stunning actress was at the fest Wednesday in an adorable leopard print dress and white heels.
Megan won the Iris Award at the event and is also there celebrating her first wedding anniversary! Yes, Megan's been totally off the market for almost 365 days now. Sorry, guys!

She and Brian Austin Green are reportedly planning to renew their vows while in Hawaii. She said about having another go at "I do": "I didn’t think that I was into it until my relationship with Brian. He’s very sensitive and very emotional. He’s a Cancer so he’s very all about feelings and relationships and he cries about everything. He’ll want to do it so I’ll do it for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment