Sunday, July 3, 2011

It’s Official: Justin and Selena Are the Endorsement King & Queen !


Obviously, there’s no such thing as too muchJustin Bieber or Selena Gomez. Let’s get real here. That’s why we’re SO ecstatic that they’re both the faces of pretty much anything and everything. From nail polish to acne products, clothes to even milk, SelGo and the Biebs are offish the Queen and King of everythingendorsements.
Click to check out some of the products Jelena supports! We bet there are a few you’ve never ever heard of before…




Justin Bieber for Nicole by O.P.I.

"One Less Lonely Girl" collection

Selena Gomez for Borden Milk

Justin Bieber for ProActiv

Selena Gomez for UNICEF

Selena Gomez tap water

Justin Bieber for Best Buy

Selena Gomez for Kmart

"Dream Out Loud" collection

Justin Bieber

Taylor Momsen is Adorable. Seriously.

Taylor Momsen doesn’t really look like a “family dinner” kind of girl, but she used to be an adorable little commercial actress who shilled for wholesome brands like Shake n’ Bake.
Just try and tell us Taylor isn’t adorable. Or, um, used to be adorable. Watch here!

Before "It All Ends Here," Watch Harry PotterFrom the Very Beginning

And for five. Days. In a row. Wicked! (Did we actually just say that?) One of our fave ABC Family events, Harry Potter Weekend, is set to start this Thursday, July 7, and run through Monday, July 11, which is just a mere four days before the last movie hits theaters. (Insert crying here.) So before you wait in line for three days/nights in a row to see it, catch all the *magic* from start to finish. Accioexcitement!
Check out the full lineup for Harry PotterWeekend below!
Thursday, July 7th
7:30 PM – 11:00 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Friday, July 8th
3:30 PM – 7:00 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Saturday, July 9th
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
12:30 PM – 4:30 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
4:30 PM – 7:30 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
7:30 PM – 11:00 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Sunday, July 10th
7:00 AM – 10:30 AM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
10:30 AM – 2:30 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
2:30 PM – 5:30 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
5:30 PM – 9:00 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
9:00 PM – 12:00 AM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Monday, July 11th
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM ET/PT – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Are you planning on waiting in line for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2? Do you know how it all ends? And will you watch the marathon? Tell us what you’re feeling in thecomments below!

Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Topless to Promote ... Jewelry?

Gwyneth Paltrow rocks a pair of fishnets -- and not much else! -- for a hot shot in the August issue of Vanity Fair, which is apparently part of the mag's special jewelry section. 
While the Louis Vuitton bling is the last thing we noticed in this photo, we have to hand it to the 38-year-old Oscar winner ... she looks absolutely amazing!
Gwyneth Paltrow topless Vanity Fair Louis Vuitton jewelry
While we're blown away by her flawless figure, we have to ask:  Is it REALLY necessary for her to show this much skin for a fashion piece promoting jewelry?

ernie halter dishes on his bieber-induced fame!

Carly and ErnieErnie Halter, a singer/songwriter from LA has finally, after years of local shows in coffee shops and restaurants, risen above the radar with the help of one of our favorite celebs, Justin Bieber! I got to sit down and chat with him about his newfound fame, his passion for music, and how he balances his family and career. Here's what he had to say:
CosmoGirl: Your career has really blown up with all this Justin Bieber craziness. How did you first find out about it him covering your song?
Ernie Halter: My mom of all people! Justin had covered my song, "Come Home To Me", and my mom sent me the link. She always sends me emails that say "If you forward this to ten people Microsoft will give you a free vacation!" and stuff like that, so I was a little bit incredulous about it, but I opened the link to see what it was and I couldn't believe it. All of a sudden, he recorded it and tweets me, and he's got, like, ten million followers.
Justin Bieber and Ernie Halter
CG: What was it like when Justin came to your show?
EH: It was wild. It was a really small gig in my hometown. I remember driving up that night thinking, "God, I hope people show up!" I noticed there were these VIP seats that they had reserved, but I had no idea who they were for. A little while later I see this girl out of the corner of my eye and I was like, "That girl looks a lot like Selena Gomez..." Then I see the person standing next to her kind of smiling and laughing like, "Surprise!" and it was Justin Bieber! He's just super nice, and both he and Selena knew the words to my songs. They called out requests the whole night! When I talked to Justin afterwards he said that he and his manager had actually been watching me on YouTube for a while. Justin said to me, "I did a recording of ‘Cry Me a River', a Justin Timberlake cover, when I was younger and I actually did that because I saw your cover and it inspired me." It's so weird because like, I've seen that video before and had absolutely no idea.
Ernie Halter
CG: What's next for you?
EH: Right now we're still trying to figure things out, and I don't want to get too ahead of myself. As exciting and cool and surreal as it's been having a mega star show up at one of my shows, having my family is better than that, and always will be.  The next time I'll be traveling will be in a month, to Indiana where my wife's family is, and while we're there I'm going to take about three days to go do some more shows in a few places, hopefully Chicago and Minneapolis.

Check out these two Ernie Halter songs!
Ernie Halter: Gone by seventeenmagErnie Halter: Almost You by seventeenmag

Debby Ryan Premieres New Song 'We Ended Right'

Debby Ryan 'We Ended Right'

Debby Ryan recently celebrated her 18th birthday, but now the 'Jessie' star has a present for all of her fans -- a brand new single called 'We Ended Right.'

"I like the story this song tells, the blend of different vibes and genres, and it has a radio friendly balance," she tells JSYK. "It is the perfect song for 4th of July weekend, and we hope everyone loves it!"

Chad Hively and Chase Ryan, the guys you hear rapping on the track, originally came up with the song idea and asked Debby to help with the chorus. Although the Disney star didn't have plans to record the song, she worked so well with the songwriting duo that it was a natural fit.

This September, the Alabama native will star in 'Jessie,' a new series about a girl who moves to New York City to be an au pair to a wealthy family with four children. It looks like 2011 is shaping up to be Debby's year.

Listen to 'We Ended Right' exclusively below and download your copy of the song when it's released on July 3.

'We Ended Right' by Debby Ryan

'We Ended Right' is...

No comments:

Post a Comment