Sunday, July 3, 2011


Kellan Lutz Wants To Go To Nikki Reed's Wedding!

Kellan Lutz Wants To Go To Nikki Reed's Wedding!
Kellan Lutz stopped by On Air with Ryan Seacrest and dished about the final Twilight film and more!
The 26-year-old actor opened up about costar Nikki Reed’s recent engagement and is already fishing for an invitation!
“I’ve never seen Nikki so happy and we really got close throughout all these movies. I’m just so happy for her. It’s great to see, especially in Hollywood, that real love, happiness or marriage and… I hope I’m invited!” Kellan shared.
Kellan also chatted about the final Twilight film: Breaking Dawn, Part II.
“It definitely turned out quite beautiful, not too monstrous! I’m really looking forward to seeing the fourth movie and I think the fans are going to enjoy what all of us did with the last book,” he said.
Check out the rest of Kellan’s interview on RyanSeacrest.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment